For those new to our community or for those passing through, we offer you the following links to principal Jewish organizations and institutions in the region. Surfing their web pages will give you some insight into Pittsburgh Jewish life.
- The United Jewish Federation has its offices in the Oakland section of town and raises over $10 million annually for local and overseas needs.
- The Jewish Community Center located in the heart of Squirrel Hill at Forbes and Murray, offers educational, recreational and social programs for all age groups throughout the year.
- The Agency for Jewish Learning coordinates a variety of Jewish educational efforts in Pittsburgh including teacher training and a resource center for classroom teachers.
- Jewish Family and Children’s Services provides a variety of counseling and other social services to the community.
- The Jewish Chronicle of Pittsburgh is a weekly community newspaper that carries reports on our community and brings of the Jewish world outside of Pittsburgh to our attention.